Tuesday

2014, as seen from my iPhone

Here are 14 of my favourite photos shot on my iPhone this year. I'm a big fan of the iPhone's camera, and use a combination of filters in iPhoto and Twitter to get the colour tone right – none of these photos have been edited on my computer. The camera's focus is a bit dodgy though, but I'm sure that will improve with future versions.

Monty on the Ashdown Forest 


Meal time near High Hurstwood, East Sussex 


People camping out overnight to get the best spot for the Trooping of the Colour


Taiga and Jodie at the summit of their first Munro


Riding along the Ridgeway 


Races at the Hawkridge Revels


Canvassing one of the many tower blocks in Wandsworth,
most of which are named after the icons of left-wing politics!


Making the stencil for my pavement sign as part of my 2014 local election campaign


Tractors, North Somerset 


St. Peter ad Vincula, Coggeshall


My cousin Richard on the Welsh Highland Railway


Playing fields at Barn Elms 


No. 1, Croydon


Henry with his first Royal



The view towards Westminster, St. James's Park

And of course there's this.